Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I Was Scammed!

   A few days ago, I was in Jamaa Township and I noticed that someone had penguin scales on her trade list. I thought it was rare, since I had never seen it before. (Little did I know, you could actually purchase them in Bahari Bargains.) So I traded my rare mech angel wings for them, and they were accepted. A minute later, my little sister comes running into the room, telling me that there's a new item that you can buy called PENGUIN SCALES! I told the person I made a mistake, but she claimed that she had a right to keep a trade. I felt so mad. I ended up chasing her around Jamaa, trying to get my wings back (I know this sounds crazy, but she pretty much scammed me!) She locked her den and then put the wings on trade. I traded it for the scales, ending up in her location! But she continued to run and hide from me. I tried trading for the wings again, but it told me that she no longer had them :(. I personally think she sent them to a buddy to keep them safe. She knows who she is, and I won't stop trying to get my wings until she gives them back. I was scammed.

2 comments:

  1. hey! i could get you Rare Mech Angel wings i have 2!!! i would be happy to give one to you! Add me im swift35305!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO SO SO much for commenting on my blog! And thanks for the offer, but I'd have to trade you something for the wings. Also, spread the word about my blog to your friends!!! :)

    ReplyDelete