Saturday, September 1, 2012

Backpacks and Other Stuff

Today there was a new item in Jam Mart Clothing: the Backpack!

I guess AJHQ is getting Jammers ready for school. The backpack is for members and non members, so it's great! It comes in different colors, including pink, red, light blue, purple, orange, gray, and green.

Also, the monthly member gift this month is the monkey pet! They're so cute, and I made mine purple :) I'm a little sad though, because with only two days left until my membership expires, I'm only going to have my pet monkey for a day or two.

ALSO, yesterday I forgot to mention that there's a new store in Sarepia Forest called Treetop Gardens! It sells a few plants, and even one for non members. The best part though is that the non member tree is from beta!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. where can I buy a animal jam backpack for my daughter for school she wonts the one that has wheels you pull

    ReplyDelete