Saturday, January 26, 2013

I'm Back!

So I'm back to my blog after a week or two, and I have a few things to say:
1. Yay! Top Hats are back! :D I think this is awesome because Animal Jam is finally realizing that there are too many scammers, and selling rares will make less scammers because if they really wanted a Top Hat, they could just buy one! XD And also, today only, the Rare Top Hat is out in the Mt. Shiveer Hat Shop!

2. I have another blog (as you probably already know) called Animal Jam Rainforest! It's going to be more about animals and animal conservation, and AJ All the Way will be focused more on Animal Jam items and news. There is a link to the blog on the right side of this page. Please check out AJR! :)

3. Thanks for all the comments! I'm so happy to have new commenters and readers, and can't wait until my blog becomes more popular! :D

4. I have a new signature! Check it out at the bottom!

That's it for now! Keep commenting, keep jamming, and most of all... Play Wild! :D



2 comments: