Wednesday, January 30, 2013

New Author! ^.^


Hey Jammers, I'm your new author, Help The Endangered! There's not much new today, so I figured I'd post about something a little out of the ordinary! 

But before I get to that, today's new item is the Rare Wizard Hat, sold today only in Sarepia Forest! Glad they're back! ^.^


Also, there's some "Awesome Jammer Art" on the Daily Explorer! Feel free to check it out, cuz I'm too lazy to post a picture of it! X3

Anyways, I got really bored today while trolling around Jamaa, so I decided to throw an EPIC party in my den just because I felt like it >.<

Here are some of the outrageous pics: ^.^


CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON..! XD


Everyone crowding around me, asking questions about random stuff :P


We were all happy about having an awesome party! :3 
Other than that strange person whose giving me the ANGRY FACE >:) XP


Yup, there's my PAWESOMELY EPIC JAMAA PARTY! :D

YAYZZZ! Glad to be on this blog! ^.^

HAPPY JAMMING! :P





1 comment: