Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Gem Ball

So, I changed the font of my blog, again... I wasn't sure if the other font was readable enough, so I chose the most neat font I could find (I have very neat handwriting so I like when things look perfectly NEAT) :D I have to give a little credit to Goldfishypuppy, or RefrainInclination, or Breathless, or whatever she goes by... because this is her font. So thanks!

Today I'm going to show you the game Gem Ball. I find it really fascinating, because it's from beta and it features the interesting Zios Mask. You can find Gem Ball in the Chamber of Knowledge.
To play, you must hold in the mouse as long as you can in order to get the ball into one of the gem slots. Aim to get 3!
If the ball hits a Zios Mask, or a sun, it will light up. Once you get all three suns lit up, you win a gem bonus! I've never been able to do it, though. Play Gem Ball, it's fun! Play Wild!
 *If you want to see the pictures better, click on them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment