Monday, November 12, 2012

Rare Mohawk

Today's rare item Monday was the Rare Mohawk!
Animal Jam really likes coming out with green hairstyles, huh? Anyway, I want to talk about being nice to others in Jamaa. Once in while, I'll meet someone who just doesn't give a darn about my feelings; that's okay, just don't bother me. Other times, I'll meet someone who makes you pity them, either saying that they're poor, or that no one likes them. You know what? Those problems don't apply to Animal Jam. If no one likes you, be nicer. Or be helpful. I don't know what to tell you. Don't get mad whenever someone even tries to help you. Sorry about all this complaining, I'm just so fed up with it. Play Wild!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Sometimes there are people on Animal Jam that really tick me off.
    -Lpiggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I just don't think Jamaa is a place to be mean to others. It should be a place to make friends and be kind. :)

    ReplyDelete