Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sea Turtles!

Finally, the day has come: Sea Turtles are for non members, too! I bought one and named her Sparkle Icyturtle. I had to sell my bunny, but I can always buy my bunny again :)
Also, Peck is having an art contest! You have to send in a drawing of something that you're thankful for. For me, it would probably be family. Or friends. Or both! :) I still have to think about some more ideas, though. Additionally, if you click on the Shaman Secrets page on the left, you will find some information about Peck :) I will continue to put more of the Shamans' information on the page. And if you noticed, I took the Jamaa Fashions page off the blog. I feel like it's hard to make fashions as a non member, because you can't choose colors of your clothing, while members can buy any clothing item in any color. Sorry bout that :( But I'm too excited about the Sea Turtles! Play Wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment