Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Best Dressed Tips

Nothing new really happened in Jamaa today, besides a new underwater item (but I can't get underwater, since I only have a bunny and wolf) so I decided to write up some Best Dressed Tips!
-Have a color scheme: Make your animal's colors match its outfit
(These bunnies [me and my sister] are using a color scheme: white fur, polka dots to match their blankets and fox hats, and their ears match the fox hat and blanket, too.)

-Wear clothing that lights up/moves: You'll be noticed more if you're wearing the light up antlers or the party hat

-Vote for the person who shows the most effort, or uniqueness: Vote for the person who dressed the best for the theme and used their resources wisely

-And lastly, don't get mad if you don't win: The game is just for fun (and for gems) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment