Monday, October 22, 2012

Rare Headdress

Today there was a new rare item Monday, the Rare Headdress!
It matches the Rare Head Feather :) Also, I would like to announce the newest animal in Jamaa that you've probably heard about: the Arctic Wolf! The Daily Explorer posted about it.
You can get an Arctic Wolf with a membership card that is available only at Walmart for now. I've seen a few Arctic Wolves around Jamaa, and they're so beautiful. They look like real wolves. I want one!! :) How about you?

3 comments:

  1. I wish they were for nonmembers! Then I would get one. :(

    -Lpiggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an arctic wolf and proud of it!! I actually spent my own diamonds on my arctic wolf, so I put a lot of work into these animals. I really love them a lot! I think they're cooler than eagles. B-D

    -julie213

    ReplyDelete
  3. The RARE HD is coming back to jamaa! Only the RARE one!
    Posted: 3rd October 2015
    Buddy me!
    Danya1619

    ReplyDelete