Wednesday, October 10, 2012

New Spooky Tree and Non Member Viking

So today there was a new item in Epic Wonders: the Spooky Tree!
It looks really cool, and I really want it... And btw, I have like, no gems, so that's why the tag is red... :P Anyway, I was really bored today so I was looking up random usernames (as I sometimes do) and when I looked up one username, THIS is what I found:
They have a non member sword AND a non member viking hat!!!!! O.o I didn't even know there was such thing as a non member viking hat!! I was so excited to find this, so I decided to share this with my blog-readers. Can you believe this?? I blocked out this jammer's username, just because I would feel bad if anyone tried to threaten this person for their extreme rares. And don't try asking me their username, either. I don't want anyone trying to hack this account. Comment! :D
BTW- It's possible that their membership expired, or that they hacked AJHQ. But it was still cool to find this :P
I give credit to Little Snowydog for telling me this.

2 comments: