Thursday, December 20, 2012

An End... :( And a New Beginning

Hey guys... So some sad news. I'm quitting AJ All the Way. :( I haven't been happy with it, and I've been meaning to make a new email only for my Animal Jam blogging. I'm really sorry if you liked this blog, I'll keep it up for anyone who wants to read it. I haven't gotten a ton of views anyway. But I'm sorry if you read it and enjoyed it. Sorry. :(

On a happier note, I'm going to be creating a new blog. It's going to be called Animal Jam Rainforest! It's going to be under a different blogger account, so it's easier for you to send me emails. It's going to be a little better than this blog (hopefully) and I'll be able to do a better job on it now that I've learned from my mistakes. Please, please, please, please, please, please read AJR! I'm hoping to advertise this blog a little more, and hopefully get a fresh new start. I'm really excited for what's going to come; are you?! :) Play Wild, Jammers!
P.S.- My new blog!! :D Animal Jam Rainforest


No comments:

Post a Comment