Saturday, December 8, 2012

Reindeer Poop? O_O

Hey guys, so today's new item is located in Jam Mart Furniture: the returning Reindeer Poop! XD
I'm surprised they came out with this item again... It's a little inappropriate for the younger kids, I must say... ;) But it's still a funny item and I think it's clever of Animal Jam to sell it! Because animals poop, and Animal Jam is all about the animals, right? ;) Anyway, there was a new item in Epic Wonders today, too: the Three Horned Armor!
I guess AJHQ wanted to come out with an alternative to Tail Armor, since not all Jammers have Tail Armor and really want it. This item kind of looks like the spikes of a dinosaur, huh? :D Also, there is a new Wolf Plush being sold in Animal Jam Outfitters, and I think it's absolutely adorable! :D

You can roll it into a ball and hang it on different things because it has magnets in its paws! :D And finally, the Daily Jamaaliday Gift for today is the Fireplace!
Hee hee, I put my plaque above it :) Sorry for the long post :P ... Play Wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment