Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Mister Cooltiger!

You may not know this, but when I first joined Animal Jam back last December, my first animal was a tiger, and I named him Mister Cooltiger! I eventually deleted him for some reason (I think I wanted girl animals, and, well, he's a boy :3) but now that I'm a member, I can have a bunch of animals. So I bought him again! Say hi to Mister Cooltiger! :D
 Now I'm going to have to add him to my banner! I used to love going to Sarepia Forest with him and going to the Sarepia Theater to watch movies, especially the gecko video! :D Those were the days when I didn't really know Animal Jam really well, and I didn't know what rares were, either. I actually got a Pink Purse as one of my Daily Jamaaliday Gifts last year (since they had them last year, too) but I sold the purse because Mister Cooltiger was a boy and I thought I wouldn't need it! :O Silly me ;) Play Wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment