Monday, December 10, 2012

Rare Antlers and Membership

Hey Jammers! Guess what? I got a three month membership! :D I can finally wear my camera badge, and a lot of people have been trying to buddy me while I wear it... :) I'm so happy to finally have a membership, because it's going to make blogging easier. I'll be able to tell you the different colors for new items now, too. Anyway, today was Rare Item Monday, and today's rare is the...
The Rare Reindeer Mask! :) I can't wait until they come out with the Reindeer Mask this year! Also, today's Daily Jamaaliday Gift is the Anenome Head Bow, in all new colors this year! Here's the color I got:
I got a brown, cinnamon colored Anenome Head Bow. Comment on what colors you got! By the way, here's my bunny's new look:
 How do you like it? :) Play Wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment