Sunday, December 23, 2012

Fox Hats

Today I'm going to post about the adorable Fox Hat! It comes in 8 colors:
The colors are white, pink, light blue, dark blue, light orange, orange, blue, and red. Did you know that Fox Hats were once a Rare Item Monday?
Picture courtesy of the Animal Jam Spirit Blog

This was back in February 2012. They didn't have a Rare sign, and they were sold for 150 gems. I don't remember them being sold, but I guess I just didn't log on that day... Darn :c
I have two Fox Hats currently: one orange and one dark blue. You may see me wearing them around Jamaa. :)
That's it for Fox Hats. Play Wild!

8 comments:

  1. KNOW ANY NEW GEM CODES I NEED THEM SOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah but I do know 2nd Birthday code BIRTHDAYBASH

      Delete
  2. Here are some common ones for gems:
    explorer (100 gems)
    discovery (1000 gems)
    ngkidsrox (1000 gems)
    bemybuddy (500 gems)
    I hope these work for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I wish there were everyday codes

      Delete
    2. The codes don't work girl, the codes don't work. :(

      Delete
  3. I have the same fox hats as you do OwO

    ReplyDelete
  4. mack and brady they were swell

    ReplyDelete